skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, June 09, 2008
It's a good day.
I have total use and CONTROL of my right hand again. Not my arm but a hand is a good start. And I'm off pain meds enough to concentrate on a movie. Time for season one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
floridaflamingo
floridaflamingo
Double click picture for full size image.
Double click picture for full size image.
Blog Archive
►
2018
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
2009
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
2008
(126)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(17)
Sundays @ 115.That's Mah Jong time. Here's my luck...
End of a garden. It's too hot for anything now but...
Mystique stands guard from the lanai.That's what w...
craigslistI found this wicker furniture on craigsl...
New birdies a comin'. This time she is in my hose ...
Arm use.I have almost total use and recovery of my...
Sutures removed.I got to see the video of the surg...
CARNIVORE!This week I craved meat. Lots and lots o...
Surgery - Part DeuxRotator cuff surgery in four on...
Received via SFCC Alert system to cell phone - Mes...
Received via SFCC Alert system to cell phone - Mes...
It's a good day.I have total use and CONTROL of my...
Friends rock!My friends have done day sitter servi...
Surgery - Part UnThe radiant pain that ran down ar...
Oh...that doctor was right about the pain.He warne...
Here come Tari and the kinders. It's time to leave...
Pre surgery prep.Really, trust me on this one. Now...
►
May
(3)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(39)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
2006
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2005
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
floridaflamingo
View my complete profile
Things I cannot live without.
Modern Salon in hard copy...you just can't flip thru a website quite the same way
Mental Floss...same as MS, it's just better when it comes in the mail
Yankee Eucalyptus candles
Scubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
LOST OMG OMG OMG what will I do until April
Project Runway
those Publix deli cherry peppers stuffed with Pecorino and proscuito
Honey sticks
Ile de France brie
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella
Panda licorice
Archer Farms Salt and Pepper Cashews
Archer Farms Blood Orange Italian Soda
Shalimar
Opium
L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Black
Mary Kay Brow Definer Pencil Blonde
Big Sexy Hair Oh What a Tease, Play Harder, and Root Pump
Chapstick - the original and best
Neutrogena Instant Nail Enhancer
Crabtree and Evelyn La Source 60 Second Fix for Hands
Philosophy Save the Nails
Philosophy Microdelivery Peel
Tweezerman Slant
Band-Aid Blister Block
Schick Intuition
No comments:
Post a Comment